After School Clubs Sign Up
Halfway Houses Primary School – KS1 – Gymnastics – Friday Sign Up Here!
St Peters Primary School – KS1 – Multisports – Tuesdays Sign Up Here!
On Target Multisports can offer your school a fantastic multisport after school club. We have been running many successful after school clubs within the swale area.
So, Why Let Us Run Your After School Club?
- Offer a wide variety of sports working on a variety of skills and techniques
- Sports can be randomly selected or targeted to compliment your schools Physical Education curriculum
- Sessions are structured which promotes fun and enjoyable but also children are learning at the same time.
- Clubs can be parent or school funded
- Schools can selected set year groups or Key Stages
- Fully insured, First Aid trained, qualified and experience On Target Multisports Coaches
For more information please feel free to contact us.
We arranged for “On Target Multisports” to lead a football club after school at Kemsley Primary Academy last summer. Jason and Lewis were very professional and flexible in meeting the needs of our school and were always reliable when delivering the sessions.
The club was very popular and the coaches worked really well with the pupils, making the sessions fun as well as focusing on developing their skills and techniques. I would definitely recommend them to other schools looking to develop their sports provision” Vicky Franks, P.E. Coordinator, Kemsley Academy