Observe the code of conduct
Show respect to others
Promote high standards of behaviour
We have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in sport. Our coaches and staff will play their part and observe this Coaches Code of Conduct in everything we do .
- Show respect to others involved in sport including match officials, opposition players, coaches, managers, officials and spectators
- Display and promote high standards of behaviour
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour.
When working with players, I will:
- Place the well-being, safety and enjoyment of each player above everything
- Explain exactly what I expect of players and what they can expect from me
- Refrain from, and refuse to tolerate any form of bullying
- Develop mutual trust and respect with every player to build their self-esteem
- Encourage each player to accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance
- Ensure all activities I organise are appropriate for the players’ ability level, experience, age and maturity
I understand that breaches of the code may result in action being taken by On Target Multisports.