How to book your child’s place!
You can book your child’s place on our ‘All Stars Holiday Camps’ via our website. Booking is simple, all you need to do is log into our site, create an account first if you haven’t already. Click on ‘Overview’ under our ‘All Stars Holiday Camps’ menu option, select what venue you would like and follow the steps through our booking process.
If you would like help with any booking please contact us via our social media, give us a call or send us an email!
What will your child need?
- A packed lunch on all courses, due to some children having Nut Allergies. please ensure your child’s packed lunch contains no nuts
- Plenty to drink (non-fizzy)
- Suitable Clothing for the weather and sports activity, we would recommend a tracksuit or shorts, T-shirt, water proof jacket and trainers
- Please ensure all your child’s items are labelled
- Items for the weather such as sun cream and a cap if warm or a woolly hat if very cold
Drop off and pick up?
You can drop your child at our ‘All Stars Holiday Camps’ during the extra time period, between 8.40am and 9.00am. There is information as to where the drop off points are at each venue during the booking process.
You can collect your child from our ‘All Stars Holiday Camps’ during the extra time period, between 03:00pm and 03:20pm. There is information as to where the collection points are at each venue during the booking process.